Saturday, March 17, 2012

My First Post

So, blogging. I'd heard of it before but only recently even looked at someone's blog. And I got hooked. I love reading posts from people, well, like me! This one is not really meant for anyone but me and the few that may be interested in what I'm calling my Fruitful Pursuits.

A lot has changed in my life over the past 5 years: I took a job in the environmental field, moved across the country, lost a good deal of weight, got married, built a house, had a baby, discovered running, and tried about a hundred recipes...whew! These are some of the things I'm passionate about and wanted a place to keep track of. I wish I had a record of the journey to this point, so this is my effort not to have that regret again.

One of the biggest reasons has to be this beautiful face:
Seriously, I can't get enough of her and she changes every day-I just don't want to forget the details. With my family so far away it's also a great way to keep them up to date on the latest in Gwyn's World.

I also wanted a place to 'file' tidbits in my life: recipes I try, workouts I accomplish, green living ideas...these are my current Pursuits. Between diaper changes and feedings that is! I'm sure that list will grow; I'm an ever curious person always looking to try/learn something new. If someone happens to stumble o this and find something interesting or useful, that's great and I'd love to hear about. And id not, that's ok too, I know it will serve a purpose for me either way. Happy Pursuing!

No comments:

Post a Comment