Speaking of, anyone else think Baby Girl has outgrown sleeping in the pack 'n play? I so wanted to try her in her real crib upstairs this weekend but she went on a bit of a sleep strike both Friday and Saturday nights. She lay between her daddy and I talking until hours past her usual bedtime. Thank goodness she chose the weekend!!
- About 18.5 lbs according to home scale
- Wearing 9 mo. clothes and size 3 diapers
- Really needs to start sleeping in her real crib!
- Dislikes pasta and broccoli
- LOVES: Her inflatable tub/pool, blocks, being upside down and watching Blues Clues with Daddy