WILT...Week in Workouts
This week I'm posting the workouts I completed and a few things learned from or during them. All in all not a bad week, only one hiccup! :)
Sunday Run 4 miles (41 minutes)
Monday Bob Harper -Inside Out Method (45 minutes)
- This was my scheduled day off since my Mom & Dad arrived here from MI that afternoon.
- I'm trying not to run any distance shorter than this so I feel confident in finishing my upcoming 5k.
- My favorite move in this workout is the Lunge & Reach. Again, it works several muscel groups, gets your heart pounding and is totally real-world. Meaning it's a move you might actually perform in your real life!
- To Do: Hold a light weight in both hands. Pivot to the left, lunging and reaching weight to left foot. Stand up pivoting to the right and lifting weight across body extending arms above head. Repeat reps and repeat on opposite side.
- Laziness. I was scheduled to run but I didn't have time before we went on a family road trip and by the time we returned I was tired and a bit nauseous after some rolling, curving WV roads! Mark this one up to poor planning.